Once you receive your Pact Pods, you’ll need to make sure your NespressoⓇ machine is prepped and ready to go. Before you pop your pod into the machine, make sure you tick-off the following steps:
- The pod collection basket is empty.
- The water level is topped up.
- Your machine has been purged - we find that running water through the machine can help with usability.
- Use filtered water where possible. If you live in a limestone area, we recommend you descale your machine regularly using your machine manufacturer’s instructions.
If your pods are being a little cheeky, you can also try:
- Wiggling the handle gently. With some machines, we’ve found that easing the lever down allows the pod to fall into place, which in turn improves the pierce and pour.
- Letting it flow. You might find that our pods pour slower than you’re used to, but don’t worry, the slower pour allows for better extraction.
Want to see it for yourself? We prepared a video to help you along.