All of our coffees are great for any brew method, but if you’re interested in maximising the potential of each bean, we tend to go by this rule of thumb:
- Cafetières work well with nutty, chocolatey and toffee flavours, as well as some light fruits.
- Drip coffee makers work well with dark chocolate, stonefruit and berry flavours.
- Aeropress is similar to drip, but works well with even more acidic and complex coffees.
- Stovetop works well with nutty and chocolatey flavours.
- Espresso works well with darker roasts of any of the above flavours.