If you are having problems adding your bank or credit card to your Pact account, then there are a few things you could double-check:
- Are you including the three-digit CVV from the back of your card? Or four digits for Amex?
- Is your card expiry date formatted correctly? (It should be MM/YY).
- Are you using a card other than Amex, Visa, or Mastercard? We’re afraid these cards are the only ones we accept.
If you’re a regular customer, but your payment declines, there might be a few reasons for this:
- Your card details have changed.
- We haven’t been able to charge you the full cost of the order.
- Your bank has rejected the payment.
If your payment declines, we will push your order back 10 days to allow you to update your details through your Account page, or to call your bank to get to the bottom of the problem. If you've updated your card details or cleared up any issues with your bank, you can then hit the 'Ship ASAP' or 'Ship tomorrow' options to push forward your delivery!
If after 30 days your card is still inactive, we’ll cancel your account for you. Don’t worry, it’s easy to reactivate, simply log in to update your details and get started again!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Customer Champions and they'll investigate for you!