• Updated

All subscription and store orders are shipped with Royal Mail Tracked 24. You will receive a separate email from Royal Mail after your order has been shipped providing you with full tracking visibility. 

In a hurry? For next-day delivery, make sure you place your order before 1pm, and we’ll dispatch it the same day, Monday to Friday.

What if your delivery hasn’t arrived?

When we say next-day delivery we mean it – our delivery partner, Royal Mail, delivers 99% of our parcels on the following day if they’re ordered by 1pm. But this still leaves the 1%, and we’re really sorry if your parcel is late!

We kindly request that you wait five days for your order to allow for possible postal disruptions. This means we can avoid the coffee and energy wastage of a repeat order and act as sustainably as possible.

Please check your Royal Mail tracking link for updates and delivery options. If your order doesn’t arrive within this time and you need help, please let us know by emailing us at and our team will be happy to help.